- Hotel Accessibility Features
Please feel free to look at the details below to see how we can meet your needs.
- Restaurant Accessibility Features
- An alternative route of travel to the main entrance without stairs
- Entrance path 52 inches wide
- Aisles between fixed seating at least 36 inches wide
- Wheelchair accessible seating distributed throughout the dining area
- Accessible tables and counters between 28 inches and 34 inches high
- Accessible public restrooms available
- Website Accessibility
Bigelow Grille Kitchen & Bar
Date: 11/23/2021At Bigelow Grille Kitchen & Bar we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Bigelow Grille Kitchen & Bar strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at email@example.com or 412-230-8002. Subsequent reports were run on: 09/01/2023; 08/01/2023
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page. View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.thebigelowgrille.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a “null” ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service